Our client in the Woodlands is looking for a Mid-Level Automated Test Engineer with some Dev and Application Architecting exp. They will be working at client sites in the US and also in The Woodlands Office. This is a great Growth opportunity with a fast-growing company. Full benefits, wo1k, etc. and very good chance for advancement. Looking for smart, energetic customer
- 2 to 5 years of Automated Testing experience
- Junior Architect. So, a year or 2 Architecting Automated Testing.
- Candidate must be able to travel up to 75 % of the time. They will go to a client for a few months then come back to Houston and go to another client based on need. They can return to Houston on the Weekends if necessary.
- Candidate ideally needs to be located in Houston but can also be located in Jersey City or NY.
- Need to have some experience doing development with Automated testing tools. knowledge of C# and VB.Net or Java developing add-ons and enhancements along with customizations to work with other applications.
- Must be an engaging person and very good communication as you will be client facing.
- Experience with QA scripting nice to have
- Contribute to the development, configuration, and integration of a desktop testing application into other applications.
Work closely with the product team and designers to ensure a first-rate experience.
- Nice to have 3+ years of application integration experience.
Recruiter: Lynn Downs
Position Type: Direct Placement