As a Senior C# .NET Backend Developer you will be working with our financial software applications with the product development team. The consultant will provide systems design, development, programming, consultation, unit test and support for next generation software services on the .NET Platform with the use of C# Core. The position will be primarily
- 8years Have worked with .NET standard or well versed in differences in .NET Core / .NET Standard / .NET Framework
- Well versed in how each came into being .NET Core / .NET Standard / .NET Framework
- Well versed on what problems each solves – .NET Core / .NET Standard / .NET Framework
- 8 years Experience with C# (current version 7)
- Async and Await usage plus Task Base Parallel Library understanding is a must.
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server is required.
- Understanding of database design & development, indexing, and stored procedure development and design are required.
- The ability to troubleshoot stored procedure performance issues would be helpful.
- Experience in a large Agile enterprise environment is required, financial industry experience is a plus.
- Good communication
- C# Experience developing RESTful API's.
- Focus on back end development. (e.g. Database communication , APIs, web services, DB communication)
- SQL Server experience
Nice to Have:
- Familiar with the software development life cycle
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Graduate degree a plus
- Personality Skills: Strong organizational and interpersonal skills Excellent verbal and written communication skills Solid time management. Must be able to work independently and in a team environment Enthusiasm, dependability, and strong work ethic
- Experience with Secure SDLC and can on concepts such: OWASP Risk Assessment Threat Modeling & Design Review SQL Injections Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
Recruiter: Lynn Downs
Position Type: Contract
Experience Level: 8 Years
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org