Job Description – Payment Systems Admin Location: The Woodlands, TX Term: Either 12 month contract or Perm Description: The Payment Systems Admin is responsible
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Term: Either 12 month contract or Perm
The Payment Systems Admin is responsible for supporting and maintaining the payment systems for the bank. This role will be managing the banks Debit Card Platform written in Postilion.
Experience with products other than Postillion is acceptable. Experience with Adjustment Hub (Lean Industries) or Prisim (ACI Worldwide), and Cardtronics
- Monitors system performance and connectivity to end points to ensure high system availability to internal and external customers.
- Maintains the payment systems server environments and networks including testing and installing patches and updates, troubleshooting and problem management; researches and makes recommendations for system enhancements.
- Provides technical and customer service support to end users; assists field support staff with troubleshooting.
- Documents application processes and procedures within support scope.
- Facilitates report production and compliance testing.
- Performs other job related duties or special projects as assigned.
- Excellent technical skills with Windows server and PC operating systems including working knowledge of networking, SQL programming and basic DOS commands, and payment systems (Postilion, Triton).
- Ability to identify failed systems and run basic SQL Querries
- Ability to manage system procedures related to debit cards
- Extensive practical knowledge in trouble shooting methodologies and principles and issue resolution techniques.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills with the ability to work independently while supporting a team environment.
- Solid analytical skills with strong attention to detail and concern for data accuracy.
- Strong organizational, process and project management skills with the ability to prioritize workload, multi-task, and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Exceptional verbal communication and technical writing skills with an ability to effectively interact with and convey information to people who possess varying levels of understanding on applicable topics.
- Flexibility to provide application support during weekend and evening hours as needed.
- Dev experience a plus
- 3-5 years, network or system administration experience within the financial services or banking industry.
- Experience with payment systems (Postilion, Triton) preferred.
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor's Degree in information systems, computer science or related field; or an equivalent amount of directly related experience.
Recruiter: Lynn Downs
Position Type: Full Time/Contract
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com