Description The Software Architect I is responsible for the development and modification of software applications that optimize and enhance business processes. Key Responsibilities: · Designs, codes, and modifies business software applications for the .NET
The Software Architect I is responsible for the development and modification of software applications that optimize and enhance business processes.
· Designs, codes, and modifies business software applications for the .NET Framework and
mobile operating systems.
· Attends project meetings and works closely with business analysts to analyze business
requirements, define development project plans, and to report on progress and obstacles.
· Conducts research on available market solutions; provides cost-benefit input to help determine
which software and systems should be purchased and which should be internally created.
· Configures and implements proof of concept to validate migration processes, procedures, and
target solution capabilities.
· Creates, maintains, and updates technical and procedural documentation such as software
design specifications, internal processes and procedures, and best practice guidelines.
· Supports implementation of applications; maintains and updates the code base as needed.
· Performs other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
HTML, and strong knowledge of SQL, Windows communications foundation, Microsoft .Net
Framework, Team Foundation Server and Model View Controller design pattern.
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently
while supporting a team environment. Will be asked to take a Problem Solving test. (20
- Experience working in a mature Agile environment.
· Strong working knowledge of development technologies and tools, and software engineering
concepts, methodologies and architectural styles.
· Excellent organizational, process and project management skills with the ability to prioritize
workload, multi-task, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Developed analytical skills with strong attention to detail and concern for data accuracy.
· Strong verbal communication and technical writing skills with an ability to effectively interact
with and convey information to people who possess varying levels of understanding on
· Flexibility to provide support during weekend and evening hours as needed.
Nice to have Skills:
- SQL Server experience
- Experience with Secure SDLC and can on concepts such: OWASP Risk Assessment Threat Modeling & Design Review SQL Injections Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
Recruiter: Lynn Downs
Position Type: Right to Hire
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com