*No 3rd party applicants, this is a permanent position
** Local Houston, TX candidates preferred
The client needs a Front-End Developer who has been an author, developer, and designer.
A great portfolio.
A person who can code, create content, and that has a great sense of design.
- Help the development team conceptualize, design, produce, and deliver new site features/functionality by collaborating with others.
- Consistently work to improve the customer’s online experience ensuring the website is user friendly, high performing, and offers a compelling, reliable experience.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Document and communicate changes to the development team.
- Assist with debugging issues as they arise.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability. Ensure cross browser compatibility. Perform quality assurance testing and communicate results to the department.
- Assist the development team with Google Analytics set up and maintenance.
- Provide training and assistance to customers and employees.
- Complete E-Business special projects and assignments as requested.
Job Requirements & Qualifications :
Must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily
- 4 – year degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a professional work setting
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, employment policies, operating instructions, and procedural manuals
- Web design, development and maintenance skills
- Strong HTML, PHP and CSS skills required
- Strong self-management skills combined with an ability to work as a contributing member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong customer service and teamwork skills
Recruiter: Lynn Downs
Position Type: Direct Placement