Website decideconsultng 0365/SharePoint Administrator As a 0365/SharePoint Administrator you will support the current 0365/SharePoint environment which includes configuration, security management, workflow, development, and other administration tasks. What you will do: Complete document migration in SharePoint and help with security holds Create new workflows and correct existing
As a 0365/SharePoint Administrator you will support the current 0365/SharePoint environment which includes configuration, security management, workflow, development, and other administration tasks.
What you will do:
- Complete document migration in SharePoint and help with security holds
- Create new workflows and correct existing workflows within SharePoint
- Evaluating document control procedures on a pre-determined basis to verify best practices
- Providing alternatives and new ideas for requested technical solutions regarding content management
- Oversee the SharePoint web farm infrastructure, user permissions, and solution designs
- Consulting with personnel at all levels of the organization to discuss business requirements and potential solutions
- Working on the SharePoint Web Parts and WebApps
- Analyzing and designing functional and non-functional SharePoint systems software requirements
- Addressing and reconciling problems in accordance to scope, timeline, and budgetary parameters
- Training users on processes and systems
- Preparing test plans, lead testing efforts and implement defined solutions
- Monitoring the performance and utilization of SharePoint to ensure uptime and performance metrics meet required targets
- Performing assigned duties consistent with the policies and procedures defined and approved by management
- Other duties as may become necessary for the benefit of client or the IT department
- 3+ years administrator experience with SharePoint 2010/2013/2016, Project Server 2013, Windows Server 2012/2016, IIS and SQL server 2012/2014/2016
- Experience with 0365 and SharePoint Migrations
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server database Administration
- SharePoint 2013 Workflow development and configuration
- Experience in configuring all service applications (2013) and configuring SharePoint Security.
- Hands on Experience in using Web Parts, Site Collections, Content Deployment, InfoPath Forms, Excel Services, Business Data Catalogs, Site Columns, Content Types, Authorizations, Workflows, Advanced Search, Master pages and Content pages, Search settings.
- Experience with Backup and restore of the SharePoint portals, site collections, sites, lists and libraries.
- SharePoint 2016 experience, Workflow Development
- Experience in an Enterprise setting with multiple environments and a Change Management Process
- Exceptional communication skills; must have the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization and with individuals from diverse disciplines and levels of technical and commercial expertise
- Detail oriented and effective time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Nice to have:
- Computer Science Degree or related field; or an equivalent amount of directly related experience.
Decide Consulting is a premiere IT Staffing and recruiting firm located in Houston, TX. We have been serving our technology clients since 2004. Our technology-based management and disruptive processes provide a higher level of service to our candidates and clients.
Recruiter: Debbie Ward
Position Type: Contract
Experience Level: 3 Years
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org