Website decideconsultng Are you a senior level SAP ABAP developer looking for a company that has great compensation along with fantastic benefits? This could be the place for you! Our client is looking for an ABAP dev with at least 10 years of experience to join their Houston team. <span style="font-size:10.0pt
- Work with IT teams and users to understand user needs; analyze requirements; and develops ABAP programs as per the requirements.
- Develop objects, review the code, unit test to verify that it meets the requirements and then deliver on time.
- Review new project requirements; prepare estimates, schedules, and timelines
- Review feasibility of design and project parameters within time and cost constraints.
- Monitor and assist application testing and validation procedures.
- Design, develop and unit test source code in SAP ABAP.
- Debug, troubleshoot and resolve production issues and enhancements.
- Tune ABAP programs, reports and interfaces for high performance
- Bachelors degree required in Technology (Computer Science, Engineering, or related field).
- At least 10 years of experience as an SAP ABAP developer.
- ABAP development experience supporting SAP functional modules SAP FI and MM.
- ABAP development experience in at least two FI modules amongst Asset Accounting, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable.
- Experience in development of SAP Work Flow , Business Objects, Tasks Maintenance and ability to extend/delegate the standard Business Objects
- Experience in developing LSMW scripts, BDCs, Call Transactions and Module Pool programming
- Experience in supporting Enhancement Pack and Support Pack Stack upgrades as a developer to perform SPDD and SPAU remediation, implement SAP notes and resolve defects.
- Proficient in Enhancement concepts, User Exits, BADI's, Customer Exits.
- Proficient with Object-Oriented ABAP.
- Experience in developing and configuring various types of interfaces (ALE, IDOC, File, RFC)
- Worked on Classic, ALV reports
- Able to develop Adobe forms and enhance Smart forms and SAP Scripts
- Familiar with ABAP Data Dictionary
- Worked on Web services and ODATA services.
- Worked with SAP functional staff; excellent interpersonal and effective oral and written communication skills
- Possess the motivation required to execute projects independently and to quickly find the right solutions to conflicts or issues that arise
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities with a strong sense of urgency in meeting deadlines
- Experience with IS-OIL is preferred.
- Experience with PRA and JV is a huge plus.
- ABAP development experience in SAP functional modules SD, HR, Treasury, PM, PS/AFE
- Experience in supporting integration and job scheduling using 3rd party job schedulers like Autosys.
- Exposure to Webdynpro is an added advantage.
Recruiter: Josh Nycum
Position Type: Direct Placement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org