Website decideconsultng Our amazing client in the Spoke Washington area is actively seeking an Administrative Assistant to support their Field Construction office. This is an immediate need and a long term contract opportunity. What you will be doing: Monitor administrative projects, maintain schedules, perform some billing functions, and serve as a
What you will be doing:
- Monitor administrative projects, maintain schedules, perform some billing functions, and serve as a backup to the existing assistant in the office
- Use business software applications (e.g. word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet) to prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, meeting minutes, etc.
- Prepare responses to routine correspondence and inquires
- Review/Enter/Process data for invoicing of clients
- Utilize and maintain customer software and databases
- Maintain files and records, analyze data, and coordinate preparation of reports.
- Work collaboratively and coordinate with other Administrative Assistants for planning and implementing events and meetings during the year.
- Assist Leadership with all functions of daily operations, including screening calls, coordinating travel arrangements, and processing expense reports, maintaining calendars and scheduling meetings.
- Manage invoices and coordinate invoice approvals, work with Accounting for department purchases.
- Maintain supply inventory; anticipate supply needs; place and expedite supply orders and verify receipts.
What you bring to the table:
- High School Diploma Required; Associate degree preferred or its equivalent and 3 years of experience.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality while working with sensitive information •
- Self-starter who is able to work independently while supporting the needs of the team
- Excellent oral and written skills with an emphasis on grammar and proof reading
- Strong decision-making skills
- Strong project coordination skills
- Ability to prioritize deliverables to meet timelines
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Contract
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org