Website decideconsultng Agile and DevOps have disrupted traditional delivery management practices. Organisations are at various stages on their journey to understanding how to make Agile approaches, Lean practices and the DevOps mind set work for them. CLIENT Delivery managers help organisations, whatever stage they are at, to deliver high quality products and services and to guide and support them on their Agile journey.
At CLIENT we believe in Agile delivery – we even wrote a book about it. If you feel the same and have an in-depth knowledge of Agile delivery, we are looking for people like you to join us.
What do we look for in a CLIENT Delivery Manager? Whilst you will have experience of delivery using a variety of project management approaches, the heart of our approach to delivery is Agile. You will have hands-on experience in Agile delivery techniques and a real passion for using these to optimise delivery. As a CLIENT Delivery Manager, you will ensure that you are actively working towards a no surprises delivery, removing impediments and managing risk. You will be comfortable leading teams of various configurations and sizes, from a fully resourced CLIENT team located either in CLIENT premises or at the client's site, to running hybrid CLIENT/client teams. In some cases you could be the sole representative from CLIENT, leading client/third party mixed teams.
The qualities and experience we value are:
- A hands-on working knowledge of the key phases and ceremonies of an Agile project.
- The ability to explain and introduce DevOps behaviours.
- A deep understanding of the effective use of Agile task management tools.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery principles.
- An understanding of how to mitigate and reduce risk and remove obstacles and blockers.
- A focus on ensuring quality throughout all stages of the Software Delivery Lifecycle.
- Adaptable and resilient with a high attention to detail.
- A self-starter, motivated and able to motivate others.
- Comfortable communicating with different audiences, being able to manage upwardly and downwardly to a broad range of stakeholders.
CLIENT will offer you the opportunity to work at a range of management levels and with a diverse client base. On one engagement you may lead a small, co-located team, performing a hands-on scrum master role, on another you may be responsible for a large multi-team, multi-site, multi-year project. In one role you may work closely with a technical delivery team, contributing to certain delivery tasks, in another your focus may be facilitating communication and understanding between senior technical and business stakeholders. If you have any combination of these skills, we would love to hear from you.
At CLIENT, we believe that diversity and inclusion are at the heart of the creativity and innovation we deliver for our clients. We value the diversity of our people – and the varied experiences, expertise, backgrounds and perspectives they bring. We work hard to foster a culture where those differences can thrive and where every one of us can fulfil our potential. We're also signed up to the Armed Forces Covenant.
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Right to Hire
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com