Website decideconsultng AI Technical Architect Decide Consulting is looking for an AI Technical Architect to build a team of top AI professionals. Our client base is expanding their technical footprint to include Machine Learning, Data Analytics and Data Science. They are looking to us to help with their new technology projects. What you will do: You will play a critical role in ensuring that strategic customers have the
Decide Consulting is looking for an AI Technical Architect to build a team of top AI professionals. Our client base is expanding their technical footprint to include Machine Learning, Data Analytics and Data Science. They are looking to us to help with their new technology projects.
What you will do:
- You will play a critical role in ensuring that strategic customers have the best experience moving to the Google Cloud, AWS or Azure Machine Learning products.
- You will work closely with the client teams to examine, define and architect solutions
- Create qualitative and quantitative relationships, identify patterns and trends from client Big Data sources
- Develop qualitative and quantitative statistical models to find insights translatable to use cases
- Implement analysis infrastructure and tools, workflow processes, and data visualizations
- User your experience in multiple regression, bayesian statistics, random forests, time-series models (ARIMA), and multiple-equation models (2SLS).
- Apply AI/Machine Learning technology to solve real-world problems.
- Experience working in a DevOps environment and related tools (GIT,OneStash, Jenkins,JIRA, etc..)
- Identify insights in Customer and Operational data and use quantitative analysis to answer complex questions and present the answers to non-experts.
- Push innovation and adoption of new technologies and solutions within our client and prospect base
- Provide leadership to the New Technologies group
- Help develop the AI team with training and team building efforts
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Caffe, Caffe2, Pytorch, CNTK, Gluon, Chanier or MxNet.
- Experience with SQL, Spark, Hadoop or other NoSQL platforms
- Python or R
- System Architecture, System Design, Microservices, API’s, Containerization and Graphing engines
- Experience with some of the following: Virtual Agents, Robotic Process Automation, intelligent case processing, unique identity, inference engines, stream monitoring, intelligent search, knowledge representations
- Knowledge and experience in some of the key AI platform such as: IBM Watson, AWS Machine Learning, Microsoft Azure, Google API.AI, Facebook Wit.AI, Chatbots using Microsoft Bot Framework
- Machine learning algorithms and platforms, neural network
- Natural Language Processing, machine translation,
- Experience with data analysis in high performance computing, machine learning, big data analysis or related areas, deep understanding of machine learning, cloud services
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with ChatBots or Virtual Agent architecture, solutioning and development
- MS or PhD in as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or Physics
Decide Consulting is a premiere IT Staffing and recruiting firm located in Houston, TX. We have been serving our technology clients since 2004. Our technology-based management and disruptive processes provide a higher level of service to our candidates and clients.
Apply for this job now, submit your resume at https://decideconsulting.com/submit-resume/ or call us at 281.596.0123.
Recruiter: Jason Bogust
Position Type: Direct Placement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org