Website decideconsultng Do you want your work as an Application Security Tester working with Medical Devices to make a difference in how we deliver healthcare in the US? Your work here will have a direct impact in improving the performance of medical devices that provide an alternative to prescription drugs for many people. As an Application Security Tester
Do you want your work as an Application Security Tester working with Medical Devices to make a difference in how we deliver healthcare in the US? Your work here will have a direct impact in improving the performance of medical devices that provide an alternative to prescription drugs for many people.
As an Application Security Tester, you will oversee new and existing product development testing working with hardware, software and other systems. In this role, most of your time will be spent Collaborate with developers, SREs, Systems Engineers, product owners, and other stakeholders to ensure secure design, development, and implementation of applications.
The company seeks forward-thinking people who are passionate about delivering a quality product and enjoy working closely with business partners on both strategic and tactical challenges.
What you will do:
1) Provide primary software security expertise to product teams and systems verification teams.
- Collaborate with developers, SREs, Systems Engineers, product owners, and other stakeholders to ensure secure design, development, and implementation of applications
- Lead code analysis of applications, manually and using SAST and DAST scanning solutions as well as conducting manual vulnerability analysis
- Provide remediation guidance and recommendations and implement solution with product teams
- Work with product teams and security analysts to help prioritize and validate urgency of mitigation of identified product vulnerabilities and security feature enhancement requests
- Provide in-depth vulnerability and threat analysis from an attacker's perspective
- Support system level security and risk assessment activities
2) Software Security Standards and Training
- Maintain secure software development policies, standards, and guidelines
- Collaborate with product teams to apply security policies, standards, and guidelines throughout all phases of development
- Design and deliver software security training to product development teams.
3) Develop Security Testing Capabilities
- Define software, hardware, and RF security testing requirements and perform security testing activities
- Document security test results and provide remediation recommendations
- Experience using standard tools for penetration testing and have the ability to develop or adapt custom tooling to solve new needs.
- Test and recommend security testing tools and capabilities to establish and maintain improve the application security program.
- Continuously test and probe our applications and preform vulnerability research to identify vulnerabilities
4) Post-Market Product Security Support
- Perform testing and analysis of products to validate identified vulnerabilities
- Collaborate with product teams and IT security analysts to prioritize and determine urgency of mitigations of identified vulnerabilities, threats, and/or security incident
- Develop, implement, and test solutions to address product security vulnerabilities.
Decide Consulting is a premiere IT Staffing and recruiting firm located in Houston, TX. We have been serving our technology clients since 2004. Our technology-based management and disruptive processes provide a higher level of service to our candidates and clients. Apply for this job now, submit your resume at https://decideconsulting.com/submit-resume/ or call us at 281.596.0123.
Recruiter: Debbie Ward
Position Type: Right to Hire
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com