Website decideconsultng Our client is looking for a Mid-Level Automated Testing Engineer. Are You ready to get involved earlier and make a high impact on projects, can help design and define our quality assurance principles from the ground up, and be challenged to step beyond merely testing and affect overall quality? It's a big responsibility and a unique opportunity for the right candidate
If you value:
- Awesome team culture
- Quality, quality, quality
- Building great products
- Scaling for hundreds of thousands of users
- Lean and scrum practices
- Opportunities to Learn and Grow
- Assess and develop good understanding of customer's manual and automated testing needs.
- Maintain a hands-on involvement in test execution, test automation and risk coverage analysis.
- Review functional and non-functional requirements and specifications.
- Produce Test Artifacts such as Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Metrics reports.
- Build and support automated testing frameworks based on various technologies.
- Deliver good quality work internally and at a customer site and meeting project deadlines.
- Maintain excellent relationships with key customer stakeholders and managing their expectations.
- Capable of executing and completing assigned projects within the time, scope, and budget negotiated with the client.
- Skilled at evaluating existing processes and procedures and making recommendations for improvement; designing prototypes and proof of concepts that best fit client needs.
- Hands-on experience with test automation tools and frameworks.
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills from both a business and systems perspective.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Capable of effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Able to facilitate open discussion and construct debate.
- Experience working in Agile and traditional development environments.
- Experience with working /deploying in a Linux environment
- Performance testing planning, scripting and execution.
- Experience with Cucumber / Gherkin testing framework.
- Configuration and provisioning tools like jenkins for CI testing
- Experience testing with continuous integration in a high-volume production environment
- AWS experience (CloudFormation, resource provisioning and management)
- Experience in automated testing with one or more test automation tools and frameworks: Selenium, UFT, TOSCA, Rational Robot, etc.
- Hands-on technical expertise in programming, development tools and methodologies and system protocols.
- Understanding of database concepts and good knowledge of SQL.
- Familiarity with API testing (SOAP and/or REST).
- Experience in business requirements analysis and test case design using Test Case management tools: ALM, TFS, JIRA plug-ins, etc.
- Ability to document defects and track them to resolution using defect management tools: JIRA, Quality Center, TFS, etc.
- Relational Databases (MySQL, Postgres)
- RESTful web service design
- Automated API and UI testing
- Detailed defect recreation.
- Leading a technical discussion
- Superior communication and softskills
Recruiter: Lynn Downs
Position Type: Direct Placement
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com