Website decideconsultng Quality Assurance - Automation Engineer You ready to get involved earlier and make a greater impact on projects, can help design and define our quality assurance principles from the ground up, and be challenged to step beyond merely testing and really affect overall quality. It's a big responsibility and unique opportunity for the right candidate. While some great candidates
Quality Assurance – Automation Engineer You ready to get involved earlier and make a greater impact on projects, can help design and define our quality assurance principles from the ground up, and be challenged to step beyond merely testing and really affect overall quality. It's a big responsibility and unique opportunity for the right candidate. While some great candidates might come from an Oil / Gas and Health Care, and Financial services test lead background, we are also interested in talking to professional Software Test Engineers (STE) who have a passion for and knowledge of Testing. These candidates will be successful when they blend software testing best practices with the creative, fast-paced, and agile dev process. Grow and apply your skills to make development and testing better with each release.
*****TRAVEL Need to be able to travel up to 50%. Will be home to Houston most weekends.
- The ideal fit would be someone with a consultant mindset.
- Must be able to wear many hats including Pre-Sale calls and act as a delivery lead to client
- Good understanding and exp. with Agile and Dev Ops.
- Must have a good understanding of breaking down work items into different pieces, isolating problems and guiding/reviewing/overseeing another people's work. The automation architect has also familiar with common automation/testing challenges (e.g. test data, environment configuration, …) and pro-actively suggests solutions for them. 5+ years of overall software QA Automated Testing experience.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- Demonstrated success in coordinating the test effort for one or more projects.
- Knowledge of QA methodology, debugging, tools, standards, and some emerging test methods.
- Must be able to create test scripts from scratch for testing tools.
- Must have a Development background in writing scripts using C# or another software language
- Must be adaptable and wear many hats and have strong exp. with automated tools like Silk, Tosca, WinRunner, Selenium, Testing Whiz, Ranorex, Watir, Sahi, Telerik TestStudio, WatiN etc.
- Must have good communication and Presentation skills and be able to go on sales calls and act as a delivery lead to client.
- Demonstrated experience developing high-quality test plans, test cases, test tools and proposals.
- Experience with performance, load, stress testing large scale, distributed systems ·
- Experience in designing and developing scalable, flexible, and cross-platform automation test frameworks ·
- Automation architecture development and/or maintenance experience.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills, and an ability to come up with innovative solution
- Experience in scripting, user-level test automation and performing white-box testing.
- Experience testing across a variety of platforms (desktop, console, mobile, etc.).
- Experience collaborating with development operations team and with build/deploy systems.
- Experience with supporting a live service post initial release.
- Experience with specialized and technical testing. Examples include security, network protocols, multiplayer features, stress and performance testing, or publisher certification. Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings. Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, critical thinking, solid communication, and proven leadership skills, with the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and report results.
Recruiter: Lynn Downs
Position Type: Direct Placement
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com