Website decideconsultng Business Systems Analyst is responsible for planning, developing and coordinating the implementation of financial and operations solutions in support of core functions and business processes. The position also provides system admin support for assigned applications. Responsibilities: • Collaborate with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and system
• Collaborate with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and system goals and requirements.
• Gather and analyze data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and requirements; develops solutions strategies and prepares reports of findings and recommended actions.
• Lead process improvement efforts by documenting current processes and analyzing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing processes.
• Manage projects through implementation -coordinating approvals, programming and testing.
• Review change control and system enhancement requests; communicate systems changes and provide documentation to end users.
• Provide system administration support for assigned applications such as monitoring systems performance (MS Dynamics 365, Power Platform), execute quality control practices and procedures, assist end users in processes and troubleshooting system issues.
• Perform other job-related duties or special projects as needed.
• Excellent technical skills with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) and/or Power Platform, to include Model Driven Apps, Canvas Apps, Power Automate and Power BI, SQL and programming languages; data retrieval methodologies; and financial services software applications.
• Strong functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) and Power Platform.
• Working knowledge of Agile development, tools, concepts, and mindset.
• Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software and report design (to include Power BI), spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
• Proven ability to prioritize and manage workload in a high-pressure environment and to instill a sense of urgency as necessary to meet deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently while supporting a team environment.
• Excellent process and project management skills.
• Strategic and problem-solving mindset with developed analytical abilities and organizational skills.
• Exceptional verbal communication and technical writing skills with an ability to effectively interact with and convey information to people who possess varying levels of understanding
*5-7 years' experience with the analysis and implementation of software and hardware solutions systems or products, required.
*3+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) and/or Power Platform, including implementations, upgrades, change management and business process improvement, required.
*2+ years of Agile (Scrum/Kanban) experience, preferred.
*2+ years of Dynamics 365 sales, service, or engagement experience preferred.
*3-5 years' experience in the financial services industry, preferred.
Education & Certification:
*Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Accounting, Management Information Systems or related field, preferred.
*Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant (preferred).
*Microsoft Certified: D365 Sales Functional Consultant (preferred).
*Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant (preferred).
Unable to sponsor candidates at this time
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Contract
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com