– Assists with the planning and implementation of existing software applications for new business units.
– Coaches and gives and receives feedback for process improvements.
– Develops code to meet business needs including modifications such as custom views and reports.
– Attends product meetings, works with business analysts to develops and refines product backlog, define development project plans, and to report on progress and obstacles.
– Performs installation of applications and associated servers; supports application updates as needed.
– Documents import procedures and works on release management to deploy items from development to the lab environment.
-Lead and mentor junior and augmented developers.
-Helps architect, design and implement high value applications that directly impact our core operations and bottom line.
-Architects solutions to solve existing business problems.
– Design and implement modern large-scale scalable web applications.
– Develops The Core Service Layer which handles the data for applications and allows for faster, more secure development in the future.
– Performs other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications:
– Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field
– Related technology or programming certifications; Financial Services Industry experience – all strongly preferred
– Eight to twelve years' experience with application programming or development, plus project management experience required
– Working knowledge of development technologies and tools, Agile methodologies, software development best practices, and software engineering concepts and architectural styles.
– Excellent organizational, process and project management skills with the ability to prioritize workload, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
– Responsive customer service and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently while supporting a team environment
– Analytical skills with strong attention to detail and concern for data accuracy.
– Strong verbal communication and technical writing skills with an ability to effectively interact with and convey information to people who possess varying levels of understanding on applicable topics
-Ability to collaborate with other teams; developed soft skills
-Negotiate with stakeholders and project owners to get the best out of the applications developed
***Local Candidates Only****
***Sponsorship Not Available***
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Contract
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org