Website decideconsultng Our client is looking for a C# .NET Core full-stack developer for a position in a financial environment. The developer is responsible for the improvement of software to best support business processes. This includes the custom development, installation, configuration, and updating of business applications. Key Responsibilities: Assists with the planning and implementation of software applications for new business
- Assists with the planning and implementation of software applications for new business units.
- Develop the core business layer using .NET Core and microservices
- Consistently demonstrates familiarity with Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Pair programming, Mob programming, and Agile processes such as scrum, product backlog, etc.
- Coaches and gives and receives feedback for process improvements.
- Deploys product in DevOps, using a CI/CD pipeline on prem, or to the cloud.
- Develops code to meet business needs including modifications.
- Attends product meetings, works with business analysts to develops and refines product backlog, define development project plans, and to report on progress and obstacles.
- Documents import procedures and works on release management to deploy items from development to the sandbox environments.
- Design and implement modern large-scale scalable web applications.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Min 6 years' experience with application programming, development or quality assurance testing required
- Recent .NET Core with micorservices project experience
- A full-stack developer with advanced understanding of the concepts of software engineering required
- Experience working with and completing a variety of hi-tech software development projects required. Banking or financial services industry experience preferred
- Full stack T-shape to develop micro services, stored procedures, and WebAPIs, using C# in a .NET environment
- Working knowledge of software security concepts and oWASP top ten
- Ability to utilize and demonstrate competence with Azure Cloud Services and advance service-oriented architecture
- Advanced knowledge of Visual Studio, VSTS, Azure/DevOps, .NET Core, Visual C#, ASP.Net, and React, and other industry recognized software development programming languages and tools.
- Effective software design and programming capabilities.
- Working knowledge of development technologies and tools, Agile methodologies, software development best practices, and software engineering concepts and architectural styles.
- Excellent organizational, process and project management skills with the ability to prioritize workload, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsive customer service and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently while supporting a team environment
- Analytical skills with strong attention to detail and concern for data accuracy.
- Strong verbal communication and technical writing skills with an ability to effectively interact with and convey information to people who possess varying levels of understanding on applicable topics
Remote employees considered****
Sponsorship not available****
Recruiter: Jack Vann
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org