Website decideconsultng Local Candidates Only**** Sponsorship not available**** Our client is looking for a C# .NET full-stack developer for a position in a financial environment. The developer is responsible for the improvement of software to best support business processes. This includes the custom development, installation, configuration, and updating of business applications. Key Responsibilities: - Assists with the planning and implementation
Local Candidates Only****
Sponsorship not available****
Our client is looking for a C# .NET full-stack developer for a position in a financial environment. The developer is responsible for the improvement of software to best support business processes. This includes the custom development, installation, configuration, and updating of business applications.
– Assists with the planning and implementation of existing software applications for new business units.
– Deploys product in DevOps, using a CI/CD pipeline on prem, or to the cloud.
– Consistently demonstrates familiarity with Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Pair programming, Mob programming, and Agile processes such as scrum, product backlog, definition of done, etc.
– Coaches and gives and receives feedback for process improvements.
– Develops code to meet business needs including modifications such as custom views and reports.
– Attends product meetings, works with business analysts to develops and refines product backlog, define development project plans, and to report on progress and obstacles.
– Performs installation of applications and associated servers; supports application updates as needed.
– Documents import procedures and works on release management to deploy items from development to the lab environment.
– Performs other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications:
– Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field
– Related technology or programming certifications strongly preferred
– 4-6 years' experience with application programming, development or quality assurance testing required
– A full-stack developer with advanced understanding of the concepts of software engineering required
– Experience working on and completing a variety of hi-tech software development projects required. Banking or financial services industry experience preferred
– Full stack T-shape to develop micro services, stored procedures, and WebAPIs, using C# in a .NET environment
– Ability to utilize and demonstrate competence with Azure Cloud Services and advance service-oriented architecture
– Advanced knowledge of Visual Studio, VSTS, Azure/DevOps, .NET Core, Visual C#, ASP.Net, and React, and other industry recognized software development programming languages and tools.
– Effective software design and programming capabilities.
– Familiarity with SQL, Windows communications foundation, Microsoft .Net Framework, and Model View Controller design pattern.
– Working knowledge of development technologies and tools, Agile methodologies, software development best practices, and software engineering concepts and architectural styles.
– Excellent organizational, process and project management skills with the ability to prioritize workload, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
– Responsive customer service and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently while supporting a team environment
– Analytical skills with strong attention to detail and concern for data accuracy.
– Strong verbal communication and technical writing skills with an ability to effectively interact with and convey information to people who possess varying levels of understanding on applicable topics
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Direct Placement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org