Website decideconsultng We are looking for a Chief Architect (CA) to be hands-on leader for a fast-growing global company in Houston. Our client is diverse, well-funded and looking to implement cutting edge technology to drive business results. The CA is responsible for establishing and leading an enterprise wide architecture program. The CA will drive the organization's targeted business outcomes through the choice of programs, projects and initiatives the organization chooses
The CA will design a program applying existing, new and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models. The ideal candidate is a thought leader, a builder of consensus between business and technology while maintaining objectivity.
What You Will Do
- Lead the creation and evolution of the enterprise-wide architecture program.
- Deliver actionable recommendations to business leaders, so they can adjust policies and projects to achieve target business outcomes.
- Design and enables future-state business capabilities with a focus on technology disruption, speed, agility, and flexibility
- Help business leaders enable their future-state business capabilities.
- Create an implementation plan for the enterprise architecture based on corporate strategy and requirements
- Demonstrate the business value of architecture as an enabler of strategy formulation, and as support for technology innovation, which drives the organization's top and bottom lines.
- Formulate, translate, advocate, support and execute business strategy to achieve the organization's targeted business outcomes.
- Candidates are not limited by have a having a background in infrastructure or applications.
- Have experience with Enterprise Architecture methodologies and frameworks such as ITIL, IAF, TOGAF, but realize practicality takes precedence over theory
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, computer engineering, or a related field of study, or equivalent experience
- 7+ yrs. experience in enterprise-level solution or technical architecture, application development, middleware or infrastructure.
- 5+ yrs. experience in strategic and operations planning and/or business analysis
- Experienced with information management practices, SDLC, IT services management, infrastructure and operations, and EA and ITIL frameworks
- Knowledge of business ecosystems, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, SOA, APIs, open data, microservices, event-driven IT and predictive analytics
- Strong understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Leverage security best practices (DevSecOps) integrated within the architecture.
- Experience with cloud computing and architecture such as AWS/Azure
- Experience with automation such as RPA
- Begins all projects with a "QA and Security First" mentality
- Exposure and understanding of existing, new and emerging technologies, and processing environments
- Exceptional soft and interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Knowledge of all components of holistic enterprise architecture
- Knowledge of business engineering principles and processes
Nice To Haves
- Exposure to ServiceNow
- Exposure to JIRA
- Exposure to LINQ
- Familiarity with basic graphical modeling approaches, tools and model repositories
Decide Consulting is a premiere IT Staffing and recruiting firm located in Houston, TX. We have been serving our technology clients since 2004. Our technology-based management and disruptive processes provide a higher level of service to our candidates and clients. Apply for this job now, submit your resume at https://decideconsulting.com/submit-resume/ or call us at 281.596.0123.
Recruiter: Debbie Ward
Position Type: Direct Placement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org