Website decideconsultng If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in a Startup Environment then we have an exciting role for you. Our client connects entrepreneurs with mentors, talent, corporate innovators and investors to help them launch and grow high-potential, high-impact software startups OVERVIEW <span style="font-family:Times New
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) will oversee the organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. This position will be the company’s second-in-command and is responsible for ensuring the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). This role will maintain control of diverse business operations requiring an experienced and efficient leader. People skills, business acumen, startup and/or incubator experience are a must.
The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of the business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overseeing day-to-day operations of the company and team
- Designing, implementing and ensuring smooth business operations
- Establishing policies and practices that promote company culture and vision
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication, building a diverse, high-performance team
- Delegate responsibilities and coach employees to ensure staff members grow as capable participants
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- Experience working in a startup, non-profit and/or incubator required
- Experience with a variety of business functions (HR, Finance, Marketing, Operations, Sales etc.)
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Demonstrated aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA is desired
Decide Consulting is a premiere IT Staffing and recruiting firm located in Houston, TX. We have been serving our technology clients since 2004. Our technology-based management and disruptive processes provide a higher level of service to our candidates and clients. Apply for this job now, submit your resume at https://decideconsulting.com/submit-resume/ or call us at 281.596.0123.
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Direct Placement
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com