Website decideconsultng We are seeking an experienced Claims Analyst for our amazing client in Houston. This position will have some travel responsibility, roughly 35 % to 45 %, and is an immediate need! What you will be doing: Request, review and analyze claim related documents including income statements, general ledgers, payroll expenses, sales records, production documentation, invoices, estimates, purchase orders, pay applications, contracts
What you will be doing:
- Request, review and analyze claim related documents including income statements, general ledgers, payroll expenses, sales records, production documentation, invoices, estimates, purchase orders, pay applications, contracts and quotations. Extract and summarize relevant data.
- Create detailed and in depth claim spreadsheets.
- Perform analyses and research necessary to service client accounts and produce claim presentation.
- Work with client representatives in gathering supporting documentation and reconcile discrepancies related to invoices and other supporting documentation.
- Perform quality checks on work product, and ensure accuracy, completeness and clarity.
- Assist with the maintenance of Sharefile sites and the various requests for information (RFIs).
- Attend meetings/inspections as requested and present oneself in a professional and confident manner.
- Interact with clients in an appropriate and professional manner.
- Provide timely and consistent updates to Managers on the progress of work assignments.
- Manage time well and ensure to always have adequate workload.
- Collaborate with teams, analysts and managers to review/revise internal processes and claims best practices.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Insurance claims, risk management and/or underwriting experience, a plus.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and strong knowledge of other MS Office and Adobe programs.
- Strong ability to identify incongruences in data.
- Flexible schedule and ability to work extended hours as needed.
- Resourceful, detail oriented, critical thinker that exhibits a high degree of self initiative.
- Strong written/oral communication and ability to set priorities independently.
- Highly organized, fast learner that can prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints.
- Should be a collaborative team player and problem solver with a can do attitude.
- Possess a strong work ethic, personal and professional integrity and a genuine passion for excellence.
- Mature, self confident, positive, polished and poised.
Recruiter: Chris Christian
Position Type: Direct Placement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org