Website decideconsultng Our Client is looking for a full-time Communications Delivery Manager based in Corpus Christi, Texas on a 6-month contract with the intent hire The CDM plans and leads the delivery of engaging employee communications
The CDM plans and leads the delivery of engaging employee communications in support of a Fortune 100 executive team and global workforce.
In partnership with Business Planning, Public and Government Affairs and Human Resources, the CDM leads the development of the communication strategy, communications roadmap, message plans and manage production timelines to facilitate employee understanding and alignment of the business’ vision and strategies.
The CDM will manage development of content for delivery through employee communication channels including, but not limited to:
- 5+ year’s experience developing communications strategy
- Desire to learn the client’s business and associated communication needs
- Plan craft personnel communications to build awareness and commitment to project safety goals:
- Understand the Construction project’s phases and areas for safety risk
- Build and sustain meaningful relationships with project and safety management and craft personnel in order to identify opportunities for communication
- Prepare for and lead project executive sponsor meetings in order to understand the messages needed for craft awareness and alignment
- Develop engaging communication campaign plans, themes, tag lines and supporting messagesWill be working at a construction site for 2 to 3 days a week and from home 2 to 3 days a week.
Must be able to build relationships with plant personnel and executives.
Proactively in-house direct creative resources (writers, graphic designers, web developers, video editors) to deliver media products per client-aligned production schedule; media includes but not limited to:
- Videos utilizing Client’s Video Brief, Storyboard and scripting templates, as well as Client’s development process for "You Tube concept videos
- Graphic concept designs, tag lines
- Paper newsletters
- Digital signs
- PowerPoint packages
- SharePoint sites, websites
- Written stories
- Printed mediaTrack and proof work products from creative resources against client agreed-upon production schedule and deliverable expectations; follow-up with creative resources or client to stay on plan; provide status updates to client at each promised deadline or advise in advance about a re-promised dates
Watch for obstacles to production delivery schedule and contact individuals who can influence a break-through
Strive for minimal client touch-points or recycles by being resourceful, researching client websites, getting assistance from within FAI first or getting assistance from the client’s junior staff members.
Recruiter: Lynn Downs
Position Type: Right to Hire
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com