Website decideconsultng Compliance Specialist Our Upper Kirby client needs a Compliance Specialist to join their growing team. Responsibilities include validating information submitted by clients about their organization or domain. Secondarily, this position also involves fielding support calls and chats when necessary. What you will do: <span
Our Upper Kirby client needs a Compliance Specialist to join their growing team. Responsibilities include validating information submitted by clients about their organization or domain. Secondarily, this position also involves fielding support calls and chats when necessary.
What you will do:
- To be successful in this position, the Compliance Specialist must be broadly familiar with the Internet environment and commonly used applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, etc.).
- Must be efficient and organized, capable of tracking and following up on multiple certificate orders in any given time.
- Must be capable of strictly applying vetting and security procedures to maintain Web Trust compliance. At the same time, the position may occasionally require interpretation of these guidelines, and the Compliance Specialist will be expected to apply their own reasoning and be prepared to defend it.
- Must project a calm, professional, and helpful demeanor at all times when working with customers. The position of Validation Specialist is customer-facing and requires the abilities to help certificate applicants work through technical problems, and to communicate clearly about technical issues.
- Must be able to collaborate professionally with other members of Clients Support and Validation teams.
- Must be able to take customer support calls and chats as necessary.
- One year of full-time customer service, auditing/validation, or other relevant experience.
- Strong familiarity with the Internet environment and commonly used office software (MS Office, Adobe Acrobat).
- Verbal and written fluency in English.
- Highly organized, efficient, and able to follow strict validation procedures.
- Professional demeanor and communication skills.
- Must be able to pass a extensive background check and show proof of education.
Nice to have:
- Fluency in a second language.
- Previous experience in a trusted role at a certificate authority or other position subject to third-party audits.
- Associates degree in computer science or related field (If justified, an equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for the requirements above.
Decide Consulting is a premiere IT Staffing and recruiting firm located in Houston, TX. We have been serving our technology clients since 2004. Our technology-based management and disruptive processes provide a higher level of service to our candidates and clients. Apply for this job now, submit your resume at https://decideconsulting.com/submit-resume/ or call us at 281.596.0123
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Direct Placement
Experience Level: 1 Year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com