Website decideconsultng Construction / Engineering Project Managers, here's a cherry of a role! What you will be doing! Responsible for the management of cost, schedule and technical performance of projects ranging in scope from $25-150mm total cost. Directs all
What you will be doing!
- Responsible for the management of cost, schedule and technical performance of projects ranging in scope from $25-150mm total cost.
- Directs all phases of projects from inception through completion and develops required project reports and management status meetings.
- Participates in the negotiation of contracts and contract changes.
- Leads the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
- Acts as primary customer contact for project activities, leading project review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Participates with the engineering team through design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for development, design and construction.
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules; identifies project problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Works collaboratively with functional groups from technical and administrative areas.
- Managing all project data in logic-driven, resource and cost loaded schedule, for each project through all phases of planning through construction (design, permitting, applications, procurement, construction, and closeout).
- Attend required project meetings on a daily and weekly basis.
- Work closely with Project controls to plan, schedule, control, and communicate project impacts, budget changes, scope changes, change control, risks, and project status reports.
- Work cohesively with Construction Management and Project Controls manage all aspects of: Progress, crew utilization, impact analysis, critical path analysis and project forecast
- Working with project teams to develop, baseline, and analyze project schedule, budget, and progress
- Cultivating and maintaining an excellent working relationship with all internal and external stakeholders, including clients.
- Meet and exceed internal PMO and project governance (stage gate) requirements.
- Additional duties as needed and or assigned
What you bring to the table!
- 8-12+ years' experience as a Project Manager on individual projects $10M-$200M and portfolios of projects $100M-$250M
- Advanced Scheduling, Cost, & Earned Value Experience
- Logic-driven, Resource & Cost Loaded Schedule knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Previous experience in fast paced environment with ability to manage own time with little supervision
- Ability to develop, manage and lead EPC (Engineering – Procurement – Construction) projects on time and within budget.
Recruiter: Paul Vera
Position Type: Direct Placement
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com