Website decideconsultng Content Writer Our Upper Kirby client seeks a full-time technical content writer that will be responsible for researching and creating content for our website, blogs, ad campaigns, marketing materials, social media platform, email campaigns, newsletters, video scripts, publications, internal communications, and other collateral. The Creative Copywriter will work with the owner on a variety of national and local
Our Upper Kirby client seeks a full-time technical content writer that will be responsible for researching and creating content for our website, blogs, ad campaigns, marketing materials, social media platform, email campaigns, newsletters, video scripts, publications, internal communications, and other collateral. The Creative Copywriter will work with the owner on a variety of national and local branding projects depending on the needs of the company. This position will support multiple departments in developing content for internal and external marketing assets. The right person for this role must be goal-oriented with demonstrate written communication skills, design skills, and the ability to use advertising capabilities to promote company growth.
What you will do:
- Work collaboratively with Owner and Development Team.
- Handle daily writing and editing needs.
- Develop and lead the company's internal communications.
- Write online advertising for external and growth campaigns.
- Develop content for national and local marketing that is consistent with the company's brand messaging.
- Provide rapid feedback and copy editing to stakeholders, as needed.
- Lead the proofing process.
- 3-5+ years' experience writing a variety of content for both consumer and B2B audiences.
- Strong problem solving and creative concept skills with the ability to work independently and as well as within a team environment.
- Ability to manage content on several different social media outlets.
- A strong ability for communication strategy and an eye for the long-term scalability of content decisions.
- Ability to conceptualize and write content that may focus on nuanced technical concepts relevant to development, design, finance, and project/product management.
- Ability to interface with many internal stakeholders as well as external clients for ad hoc content projects.
- Must have a strong understanding of the components of compelling, action-inducing communications.
- Must be able to conceptualize copy and content from scratch as well as make an existing copy stronger and more compelling.
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as exceptional grammar and command of the English language.
- Exceptional organization and project management skills with the ability to manage and complete deadlines within a small corporate office environment.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, Advertising, Communication or related fields
Decide Consulting is a premiere IT Staffing and recruiting firm located in Houston, TX. We have been serving our technology clients since 2004. Our technology-based management and disruptive processes provide a higher level of service to our candidates and clients. Apply for this job now, submit your resume at https://decideconsulting.com/submit-resume/ or call us at 281.596.0123
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Direct Placement
Experience Level: 4 Years
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org