Website decideconsultng Are you a Cyber Security Manager looking for an opportunity with a company that is fully embracing the digital transformation? How about a company with great benefits? We have a great opportunity for you with our client. This role will be responsible for the overall development and management of Security programs to ensure their employee data is securely protected from
- Creation, Execution, and Enforcement of InfoSec Policies, Guidelines, Standards, and Procedures in accordance with an established Cyber Security Framework.
- Monitoring, Reporting, and Mitigation of Cyber Risk as part of Enterprise Risk Management.
- Oversee and coordinate efforts of Security Operations, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Cloud Security, Security Architecture, Operational Technology Security, and Application Development Security.
- Develop and maintain metrics and dashboards on security posture, maturity, and efficacy of program.
- Creation and deployment of Incident Response strategy and playbooks, as well as lead and manage all actions and communications during any breach or major security event.
- Oversee Corporate Cyber Security Awareness program through annual compliance training to promote and increase user security knowledge and skill.
- Evaluate and assess technology and business initiatives, including evaluation of technical aspects of solutions design, architecture, configuration and implementation.
- Maintain relationships with Cybersecurity Vendors, IT Partners, and Industry Peers.
- Identify emerging threats and vulnerabilities, as well as areas of continuous improvements
- A broad range of information security / cyber experience, likely including experience across a number of areas such as certifications (such as ISO27001 or SOC2), NIST framework, advanced threat readiness and protection, application protection, identity and access management, incident response, information privacy and protection, cyber risk analytics.
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen, including specifically a good understanding of cyber risk to both business processes and supporting technology.
- Bachelor's degree in IT related field, or extensive experience in IT Security
- CISM, CISSP, GCIH, or equivalent security certifications.
- Requires knowledge of security issues, techniques and implications across all existing computer platforms.
- Minimum of (5) year performing duties similar to those listed in the overview section above, with 3 in management experience.
- Experience working in an oil and gas setting is preferred but not mandatory
- Effectively work in a team environment and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to direct resources across multiple disciplines.
- Problem analysis and resolution
- Committed to maintaining accurate and complete written documentation
- Experience working with both internal and external resources
Recruiter: David Moise
Position Type: Direct Placement
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com