Website decideconsultng Are you a seasoned Data Analyst looking for a place to flex your workflow building skills? How about a place that has fantastic benefits? If you have Alteryx experience, this could be the opportunity you're looking for. Our client is looking for a senior data analyst who can build workflows, manage the data connections, and output the data to visualization tools. If you are a creative thinker
- Manage production reporting workflows to leadership and asset team
- Work with IT & operations planning on building efficiencies into the process (upload and download) Enersight (planning tool) PDS's
- Support Competitive Intelligence Alteryx workflows to establish seamless data flow into monthly reports. Manage 3rd party data sets with support from IT in Snowflake
- Manage governance of data quality (for planning & CI data) and support other team members by building effective workflows to create visualizations.
- Work with asset teams to extract OBO data from Energylink system to build key opex & capex takeaways through an appropriate visualization platform
- Lead as a subject matter expert within the planning organizations on Enersight PDS loads into Snowflake for Anaplan
- Work with IT on managing planning data mart within Snowflake and provide reasonable support to the planning teams
- Potential rework of Evergreen Economics & inventory workflows in Alteryx to bring more efficiency into the process
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 10+ years experience
- Must be proficient with data analytics, and visualization development
- Experience working with asset teams (in planning/F&A/other functions) to understand and document business requirements and effectively communicate with technical resources.
- Experience with data analytics and Spotfire and Tableau reporting tools.
- Ability to prioritize initiatives, manage timeline expectations, and ensure that technical solutions meet business needs.
- Strong problem analysis and resolution skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Working experience in Alteryx tool is a plus.
- Knowledge of Snowflake & AWS is a plus.
- Understanding of Oil and Gas production data is a plus.
Recruiter: David Moise
Position Type: Direct Placement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org