Website decideconsultng Are you an Excel guru? Do you have the ability to perform reporting functions, sift through data, and provide up to date analysis? We have the role for you!!!! Our client is looking for a motivated candidate to fill this position in the Houston, TX area. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the support of
Our client is looking for a motivated candidate to fill this position in the Houston, TX area. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the support of corporate fleet services nationwide. The candidate should be comfortable with the fast-paced, high-energy environment that has brought us the success we enjoy and the growth we anticipate.
The Fleet Analyst is responsible for recording/analyzing utilization and allocation, reconciling/processing fleet invoices, processing and determining appropriate fleet standardization.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Support AP/AR in processing invoices
- Accurately charge time to equipment for utilization review
- Process equipment transfer requests in a timely manner
- Review equipment requests against current fleet availability
- General proactive file maintenance and title management
- Data Integrity/Reporting
- Build weekly reports from multiple platforms to include Excel, Smartsheet, etc.
- Assist with quarterly forecasting and annual budget
- Work closely with management to understand reporting needs and make appropriate recommendations
- Manage equipment databases and review for inconsistency
- Determine current field needs and standardize equipment across all regions
- Life-cycle review as it pertains to procurement and disposals
- Determine if repairs are appropriate when reviewing cost/deprecation
- Analyze and develop productivity measurements to simplify and or improve processes
- Coordinate and issue POs
- Review telematics data in order to provide recommendations on areas of improvement
- Manage rentals
- Additional duties as needed or assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Required Education and Experience:
- Incredibly detail oriented with a keen eye for discrepancies in data sets
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, heavy use of Excel
- Must be self-motivated and driven once given guidance and instruction
- Quick learner with a positive attitude and willingness to learn new programs/websites
- Strong sense of priorities when performing daily tasks
- Systematic across all levels of the organization and vendors
- Solid work ethic
- Preferred Education and Experience:
- Fleet operations experience
- Accounting experience a plus
- History of working with leased and rented assets
- Basic understanding of vehicles, material handling and off-road equipment
- Experience using Smartsheet
Percent of time: Up to 5%
Proficient in English
RESPONSIBLE FOR BUDGET
KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS / ABILITIES
Language Skills: English – Advanced level required
Mathematical Skills: Intermediate level required
Reasoning Skills/Abilities: Advanced level required
Computer Skills: Microsoft Excel – Advanced level required
· Highly self-motivated who can work independently while supporting the needs of the team
· Strong organizational skills
· Acts professionally and tactfully at all times and in all situations; maintains a professional demeanor and appearance.
· Uses excellent problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills along with a patient, positive, and customer-friendly attitude within a team environment.
· Produces high quality work results with a sense of urgency while maintaining a high level of focus on detail, exactness and completeness.
· Able to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
· Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
· Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures and supports organization's goals. Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
· Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals and adapts strategy to changing conditions.
· Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities with a focus on using time efficiently.
· Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures. Uses equipment and materials properly.
· Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time.
· Dependability – Follows instructions and responds to management direction. Keeps commitments.
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Direct Placement
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com