Website decideconsultng Data Scientist Specialist Decide Consulting is looking for an Data Scientist to add to our team of AI / Data Science professionals. Our client base is expanding their technical footprint to include Machine Learning, Data Analytics and Data Science. They are looking to us to help with their new technology projects. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to
Decide Consulting is looking for an Data Scientist to add to our team of AI / Data Science professionals. Our client base is expanding their technical footprint to include Machine Learning, Data Analytics and Data Science. They are looking to us to help with their new technology projects. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape the business and have a significant say in shaping project opportunities. The company will support this individual with the latest tools and opportunities to use them.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Coordinate the team that identifies and develops advanced analytics statistical models, machine learning methods and solutions for the client base
- Create complex statistical models that predict behavior and functions. As data and learnings are added, your models will improve over time.
- Models may include play overviews, economics (cash flows, NPVs, breakevens, etc.), production forecasts, operator profiles, drilling and completions analysis.
- Become an expert in building structured and unstructured models in languages such as R, Python, SAS, Tableau, Julia, MATLAB, Octave, etc.
- Write, interpret and optimize complex SQL and Hive QL queries against your data mining and modeling activities.
- Identify insights in Customer and Operational data and use quantitative analysis to answer complex questions and present the answers to non-experts.
- Utilize background in statistics and probability, machine learning, and working with large datasets to build models that support Marketing business goals.
- User your experience in multiple regression, bayesian statistics, random forests, time-series models (ARIMA), and multiple-equation models (2SLS).
- Be a self-starter and create data-backed recommendations for where there are flaws or gaps in current operational strategies.
- Provide thought leadership on how Data Science might help in previously unexplored areas
- 2+ years of industry experience with a productive track record of using data analysis to drive business strategy.
- Experience with statistical programming languages (SAS, C, C++, Java, Python)
- An understanding of modelling concepts such as multiple regression, generalized linear models, ensemble models, resampling methods, bayesian statistics, random forests, time-series models (ARIMA), Supervised and Unsupervised Learning, Classification Models, Cluster Analysis, Neural Networks, Non-parametric Methods, Multivariate Statistics, Reliability Models, Markov Models, Stochastic models or multiple-equation models (2SLS).
- Proficiency in answering complex business questions using machine learning tools.
- Experience in "Big Data environments.
- Proficiency with at least one or more advanced languages or tools such as: MapReduce, Spark, Python, Hadoop, R, Matlab, D3, Hive, SQL & Stats
- Knowledge of UNIX or Linux environments
- Master’s Degree in Statistics, Math, Engineering, Operations Research, Computer Science, or other quantitative disciplines.
Nice to Have:
- PhD in as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or Physics
Decide Consulting is a premiere IT Staffing and recruiting firm located in Houston, TX. We have been serving our technology clients since 2004. Our technology-based management and disruptive processes provide a higher level of service to our candidates and clients.
Apply for this job now, submit your resume at https://decideconsulting.com/submit-resume/ or call us at 281.596.0123
Recruiter: Jason Bogust
Position Type: Direct Placement
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com