Website decideconsultng Our Client is looking for an experienced Datawarehouse Test Architect to work with our Fortune 500 client in the oil and gas industry in Houston. The project is focused on consolidating financial data from various systems into a single data warehouse. This role is responsible for working with subject matter experts to learn the business processes to create and execute a test strategy for maintaining
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of data warehousing with experience in database testing, data validation, data migration, and the overall ETL process.
Successful Candidates will have:
- Extensive knowledge of data warehouse technologies, ETL processes, testing strategies and tools; TOSCA is a plus
- Superb interpersonal skills to work closely with the team in understanding testing needs and objectives of the project; ability to review requirements and execute test plans using industry best practices; stakeholder management
- Solid knowledge in data storage systems; data analysis, data migration, and data validation; comprehensive knowledge in Business Intelligence (BI) a plus
- Extensive experience with SAP Hana, Oracle and SQL
- Leadership skills to lead and participate in meetings and triage sessions to discuss project updates and resolve problems, issues, and queries
- Testing integrated SAP Hana
- Developing test plans and schedules
- Test Data Strategy creation and management
- Automated test tools
- SAP Hana
Decide Consulting is a premiere IT Staffing and recruiting firm located in Houston, TX. We have been serving our technology clients since 2004. Our technology-based management and disruptive processes provide a higher level of service to our candidates and clients.
Apply for this job now and submit resume email@example.com or call (713) 545-7616.
***Not able to provide sponsorship at this time***
Recruiter: Debbie Ward
Position Type: Direct Placement