Website decideconsultng Decide Consulting is looking for an DevOps/Scrum Master Squad Lead for a Perm role with our West Houston client. Are you interested in being part of an international consulting group and working with people who are passionate about technology? Do you want to be part of their expanding US footprint in Texas? By being solution-oriented, pragmatic and collaborative you'll help to keep the focus on team
What You Will Do:
- The candidate will be helping guide an existing squad of 8 engineers – which will be split into 2 squads as we go through transition.
- Responsible for working with the product owner and product stakeholders to understand and manage the delivery of the solution.
- The product roadmap includes a number of data focused tools and solutions, being delivered via web apps, PowerBI , the Azure stack or Role based technologies.
- Lad/facilitate one or more agile scrum teams so duties will include facilitating daily scrum stand-ups, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives and planning meetings.
- Help the team demonstrate incremental deployments to the business.
- Work closely with all scrum team members, particularly the User Experience, Visual Design team members as well as Developers, QA Engineers, Data Modeller/Engineer and Data Analysts.
- Responsibilities include helping others in the team as and when required including resolving blockers and impediments. Coaching and smoothing stakeholders concerns is also an essential requirements.
Key soft skills:
- We need someone who understands the technologies well and can also work out the initiatives in the backlog, prioritising them, ensuring we have the right focus on the right bits, and so forth.
- Be able to run Stand Ups and work closely with the developers to set priorities, back logs and story points
- Able to work with all levels of the organization including Tech teams and Stake Holders and Governance Board.
- Must have a strong understanding of Agile and be able to pass an Agile test
- Min 6+ years experience as a Delivery Manager, Product Owner, Product Manager or Scrum Master
- Understanding and experience of implementing and coaching Agile and DevOps principles is an essential requirement.
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration
Decide Consulting is a premiere IT Staffing and recruiting firm located in Houston, TX. We have been serving our technology clients since 2004. Our technology-based management and disruptive processes provide a higher level of service to our candidates and clients.
Apply for this job now, submit your resume at https://decideconsulting.com/submit-resume/ or call us at 281.596.0123.
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Direct Placement
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com