Website decideconsultng Digital Marketing Specialists, we have an amazing opportunity for you! Join an amazing team in a solid industry. Work with autonomy and utilize your skills and creativity ! Immediate need! What you will be doing: Plan, execute and analyze SEO and PPC campaigns for our client and their
What you will be doing:
- Plan, execute and analyze SEO and PPC campaigns for our client and their additional 200 decentralized brands.
- Design and develop landing pages for digital marketing campaigns.
- Design and develop websites and webpages using CMS systems.
- Liaise with 3rd party marketing firms to assist in designing new websites and marketing campaigns.
- Helping to create customer journeys.
- Assist in managing and maintaining websites for client and their field businesses.
- Work directly with end-users in the Houston Support Center and field businesses on digital marketing campaigns, websites, SEO, and PPC campaigns
- Configure and maintain call tracking for digital and traditional marketing campaigns using CallRail.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Marketing, or comparable education
- 3-5 years' experience in website development and digital marketing
- Experience with Yelp and Google Ad words
- Prior experience with SEM Rush
- Experience leveraging a CRM for marketing campaigns and executing customer journeys.
- Experience administering, designing, and developing websites in a CMS (WordPress or comparable)
- Experience with call tracking solutions (e.g.: CallRail)
- Resolve issues with minimal supervision.
- Detail oriented and ability to work in a team setting.
- Quick learner with strong analytical skills
- Creative and social personality
- Effective multi-tasker with the ability to meet concurrent deadlines.
This is a direct hire position located in Houston Texas. Office attendance is necessary although
some work from home days are available.
**** Sponsorship not available at this time ****
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Direct Placement