Website decideconsultng We are looking for an experienced EDI developer for a great , long term contract opportunity! This resource will be responsible for testing, fixing and debugging issues with existing maps as well as creating new data maps to ensure effective administration of all transactions. In addition, this resource will analyze all incoming discrepancy reports for all EDI processes
This resource will be responsible for testing, fixing and debugging issues with existing maps as well as creating new data maps to ensure effective administration of all transactions. In addition, this resource will analyze all incoming discrepancy reports for all EDI processes, develop all data maps, coordinate schedule and unscheduled maintenance on all applications programs. In addition, they will be responsible for monitoring all scripts to ensure efficient EDI document flow.
What you will be doing:
- Utilize basic coding best practices.
- Apply Version Control to manage and change PL/SQL scripts
- Demonstrate a higher understanding of Troubleshooting and Architecture.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the production and non-production deployment process.
- Work with customers to perform a thorough review of the interfaces and provide documentation to the appropriate parties.
- Create tasks and provide scopes for change requests, strategic projects, or an initial request.
- Ensure that processes are followed, defining them and administrating them.
- Analyze, determine and format specific messaging communications.
- Create/Modify EDI/cXML data mapping of various transactions.
- Utilize OpenText and other tools in accordance with customer/supplier specifications.
- Creation and maintenance of trading partner relationships and communication method
- Complete end to end testing of transactional mapping and EDI interfaces to various ERP applications.
- Assist in the troubleshooting and resolution of any EDI/cXML failures and issues.
- Provide support of the various EDI application, maps and interfaces to internal and external members.
- Test any new or enhanced EDI applications to ensure that it meets the business requirements.
What you bring to the table:
- 6+ years in related EDI and cXML work experience relating to the distribution industry
- Ability to review, implement, test, support and improve requirements presented by internal and external parties .
- Ability to understand the basic testing process, including unit, integration, regression, defects, and rework.
- Experience with PunchOut systems, such as Punchout2Go, SAP Ariba or other
- Must be able to develop and interpret technical documentation for training and end user procedures .
- Must have experience in Business Systems: Infor SXe.
- EDI Transaction Sets: 810, 820, 824, 830, 832, 846, 850, 852, 855, 856, 861, 867, and others
- XML Standards: Operational knowledge of several industry XML standards
- Communications: FTP, FTP's, SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, AS2, SMTP
- Translation Software: OpenText, BizManager communication and transformation products
- Must be able to work 8 AM – 5 PM schedule and extended hours when needed.
This is an immediate need! Remote work will be considered for this position.
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Contract
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com