Website decideconsultng JOB SUMMARY: EMR/EHR Technical Client Support Representative will be responsible for managing clients, answering and troubleshooting customer technical questions from the customer base using Medisoft and Lytec. If you have been the "go-to person at an RCM or medical billing company, this is an incredible
EMR/EHR Technical Client Support Representative will be responsible for managing clients, answering and troubleshooting customer technical questions from the customer base using Medisoft and Lytec.
If you have been the "go-to person at an RCM or medical billing company, this is an incredible opportunity. You will have the opportunity of work flexibility, hours flexibility, and higher pay. The company is willing to pay a commission on additional work and services you bring in, even from the existing client base.
- Manage customer expectations.
- Troubleshoots problems with computer systems, including troubleshooting hardware and software, network and peripheral equipment problems; makes repairs and corrections where required ensuring the support assistance provided complies with our current technical support agreement.
- Makes outbound calls to proactively assist customers in their use of the software.
- Makes outbound calls to upsell customers in services, reporting, and software
- Utilizes Microsoft CRM and QuickBooks to take notes and lookup support contracts. Creates new cases in Microsoft CRM for issues not resolved.
- Researches new issues and contact software vendors and management to find a resolution to cases.
- Communication with management about potential opportunities
- Sets up usernames and passwords for online training of customers with current support contracts.
- Sends current support agreements to customers who do not have a signed agreement on file.
- Makes hardware and software acquisition recommendations including helping users assess needs and providing justification for equipment and services.
- Assists in instructing customers in the use of Medisoft and Lytec.
- Continually stay abreast of new products and technology.
- A thorough understanding of EMR/EHR systems. Preferably Medisoft or Lytec.
- A thorough understanding of medical claims content and process. Paper and electronic.
- Experience in medical billing, EMR Support or Revenue Cycle Management companies
- Supervisory experience of medical billers or RCM personnel
- A history of upselling customers in software, reporting, and services
BENEFITS OF THE POSITION
- Remote work
- Hours Flexibility
- Good Pay
- Commissions on word and products sold or upgraded
Recruiter: Lynn Downs
Position Type: Contract
Experience Level: 4 Years
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com