Website decideconsultng Enterprise Architects, this is your chance!!!!! Join an amazing company and blaze your own path! Decide Consulting is looking for a fantastic Enterprise Architect for one of our amazing clients here in Houston. Qualified candidates need to have experience with an EA tool called Orbus. This is a must
Decide Consulting is looking for a fantastic Enterprise Architect for one of our amazing clients here in Houston. Qualified candidates need to have experience with an EA tool called Orbus. This is a must=
If this fits you please read about the fantastic opportunity below:
This position will be responsible for the assigned domains technical direction of the enterprise. The Enterprise Architect will provide consulting expertise, and leverage business and technical knowledge to support business strategies and deliver business value. This role will play an integral role in building and enhancing the software platforms in terms of robustness, scalability, availability and efficiency. The EA will work with Technical and Business teams to ensure development and support the business and IT strategic plan.
The EA will provide technical knowledge, guidance and direction to technical teams within IT business users groups by defining and validating IT architectural principles, direction statements and standards. Considerations in this regard will include the alignment of information technology with business needs, architectural principles that impact or enable interoperability of information systems, technology standards, and the useful life of technologies and suppliers of technology.
- Act as the SME for at least three of the following IT domains (Business, Apps, Data, Security, Server, Networks or Storage).
- Assist with creating and maintaining IT as-is architecture, to-be architecture, gap analysis and 3 year roadmaps. Worked on EA Tools — preferably Orbus for 3+ years.
- Works with Technical and Business teams to ensure application development aligns to business and IT strategy.
- Partners with the Technology and Infrastructure organizations in determining practical adaptations of enterprise standards through informal feedback sessions.
- Works with the Directors of Business and Technical teams to identify technical solutions and business process improvements in support of the business and IT strategic direction; ensures application development supports the business and IT strategies.
- Interacts with business partners to share and direct architecture practices that may affect business solution delivery.
- Ensures that platform(s) supported meets the business, technical and infrastructure needs by over-seeing the health and well-being of the technical infrastructure.
- Ensures that platform and project technical design documentation is completed to a high standard.
- Provides architectural governance by reviewing projects (Architecture review, Architecture Health check) to ensure alignment to architectural and technical strategy.
- Creates or documents frameworks, methodologies, standards that the enterprise will leverage across all technologies and businesses.
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or closely related field is required with a minimum of 10 years of experience as the acting SME for at least three of the following IT domains (Business, Apps, Data, Security, Server, Networks or Storage); or equivalent combination of education and/or experience. Master's degree preferred.
- Experience creating and maintaining IT as-is architecture, to-be architecture, and gap analysis.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience developing roadmaps.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience using Orbus.
Decide Consulting is a premiere IT Staffing and recruiting firm located in Houston, TX. We have been serving our technology clients since 2004. Our technology-based management and disruptive processes provide a higher level of service to our candidates and clients.
Apply for this job now, submit your resume at https://decideconsulting.com/submit-resume/ or call us at 281.596.0123.
***Not able to provide sponsorship at this time***
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Direct Placement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org