Website decideconsultng The Desktop Engineer is a key member of the IT team and will be primarily responsible for supporting the end user technology environment of. This will include maintenance and management of company desktops, notebooks, Mobile devices, printers, servers and other office equipment and related software. In addition, this individual will participate in the implementation of
Mobile devices, printers, servers and other office equipment and related software. In addition, this individual will participate in the implementation of new hardware and software including the installation and configuration of MS applications on the end user computers. Experience supporting Audio Visual (A/V) technologies (Video production, Webcasting, Live Streaming, Zoom, Telepresence, WebEx or similar technologies.) is required. This position requires an in-depth knowledge of and experience working with MS Office Suite (365, 2016), Adobe (multiple versions), and other desktop applications. Thorough experience configuring, upgrading, troubleshooting desktop and laptops computers, printers, scanners and other peripheral devices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide level II technical support to staff by responding to service desk requests from the level I service desk teams.
- Provide desktop support via phone/email and in person for all local and remote users
- Maintain and perform hardware set up, proper configuration and system modifications to assure high availability and performance.
- Provide active directory administration and account management of user accounts.
- Experience using standard support tools such as Ghost, PGP, GoTo Assist, WebEx and Bit locker etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with desktop hardware and software pertaining to systems operations
- Installing and setting up office/cubes for new and existing employees, relocating phones, and troubleshooting outages
- Escalate unresolved problems to IT staff with specific expertise, such as developers, network or system engineers , and database administrators in a timely manner
- Collaborate effectively with desktop support team members and other IT technicians (network and/or system engineers) to resolve and document issues
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve application issues following standard operating procedures and using knowledge support tools.
- Create and update standard software images for a variety of corporate systems (laptops, desktop's or thin clients)
- Track and maintain inventory of desktop, laptop, thin clients and peripheral equipment in order to meet the needs of the business.
- Participate in Desktop Support on call on weekends and after hours.
- Avaya Phone Systems.
- Strong Audio Visual (Zoom, telepresence, WebEx etc.) skills.
- Support executives with A/V requirements
Relevant Work Experience: 3 to 5 years' experience in a technical environment
• Microsoft Office 365 & 2016
• Active Directory Administration
• Microsoft Exchange/Outlook
• Video Publication s/w such as Panopto
• Cyberlink Director Suite
• WebCasting / Live Streaming
• Collaboration tools such as WebEx or Zoom
• Microsoft Access
• Microsoft SQL
Other Job Specific Skills
• Knowledge of network protocols
• Imaging and deployment of desktop/laptops
• Knowledge of encryption technology
• Experience with Anti-Virus technology
• Maintaining Hardware/Software Inventory
• Escalation support for level 1 analyst
• Participate in Projects as needed
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Experience with Video production and editing using Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience with Video production and editing using Adobe Creative Suite Tools or similar tools
• Dell Desktops/Laptops
• Dual Dell Monitor Configuration Support
• Smartphone configuration Management
• Printer Configuration and Support
• Video production equipment
• Windows 10
• Windows 7
• Apple IOS Support
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Contract
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org