Website decideconsultng Our Houston based client is looking for a Sr Full Stack Developer who can work harder, faster, and smarter without sacrificing technical excellence. This individual knows how to solve problems with code. As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you will be working with our software applications with the product development team. The consultant will provide systems design, development, programming, consultation, unit test and support for next-generation software services on the
• 5 years working with Angular version 2
• 8 years Have worked with .NET standard or well versed in differences in .NET Core / .NET Standard / .NET
• 8 years total experience with C# (ideally with current version 7)
• C# Experience developing RESTful API's.
• Experience with modern DevOps workflows, automated build, test, deployment, IaaS, PaaS, etc.
• Experience using DevOps related tool such as CI/CD, Jenkins, Ansible, Git, TeamCity Octopus Deploy, etc.
• Focus on back-end development. (e.g., Database communication, APIs, web services, DB communication)
• Restful services
• Understands Asynchronous vs. Multithreading models and has done each on purpose
• The ability to troubleshoot stored procedure performance issues would be helpful.
• Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server is required.
• Understanding of database design & development, indexing, and stored procedure development and design
• They must have a good amount of experience working in a large Agile enterprise environment. They do not
want someone who has worked in small companies. They must know the impact their work has within a large
• SQL Injections
• Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
• Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
• Understands Secure SDLC
o Risk Assessment
o Threat Modeling & Design Review
o Static Analysis
Nice To Have:
• If they have experience as an Architect designing system's, this is a very nice to have
• Familiar with the software development life cycle
• Async and Await usage plus Task Base Parallel Library understanding is nice to have.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Personality Skills: Strong organizational and interpersonal skills Excellent verbal and written communication skills Solid time management. Must be able to work independently and in a team environment Enthusiasm, dependability, and strong work ethic
• Experience with Front-End Libraries
• Azure experience nice to have
• Any No SQL experience
Decide Consulting is a premiere IT Staffing and recruiting firm located in Houston, TX. We have been serving our technology clients since 2004. Our technology-based management and disruptive processes provide a higher level of service to our candidates and clients. Apply for this job now, submit your resume at https://decideconsulting.com/submit-resume/ or call us at 281.596.0123.
Recruiter: Chris Christian
Position Type: Right to Hire
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org