Website decideconsultng Decide Consulting is looking for a Full Stack Java Developer for a Perm role with our Houston client. This person will play an integral part in new development for multiple product lines for E&P clients. The company has doubled in size over the past year and they expect to have similar growth in 2019. We are looking for a candidate that can step up
What You Will Do:
- Passion and Drive. Build, manage, and scale frontend and backend web application components Teamwork.
- Collaborate with a team of highly talented engineers, designers and product managers Ownership and accountability.
- Write and deliver high quality code on time with unit/performance testing Growth.
- Willingness to learn and grow your skill set across the stack, infrastructure, and AI/Client
- Supports software design and development, testing and documentation Designing a back-end database to store applicational data Understands several programming languages and databases
- Develops mobile and Web applications Collaborates on various layers of infrastructure
- Understands the need for and how to elegantly achieve system scalability Maintains code integrity
- Highly proficient using various libraries and frameworks Experienced in agile software engineering environments Own the critical response to production incidents.
- Seeking minimum 8+ year full stack software development experience in building highly scalable web applications along with solid troubleshooting, creating unit tests and automation.
- Solid Server Application experience with Java Scala and MVC
- Understanding and effective using AWS as a cloud application development platform
- Must have Scala and Kafka experience
- Experienced with databases such as NoSQL (MongoDB), SQL Server and Oracle, and libraries such as
- Work experience and familiarity with React, MongoDB (or Dynamodb), and bonus points for Parse
- Experience with libraries such as JPA, Hibernate Ability to communicate problems and solutions effectively with business and technical stakeholders
- Experienced in developing test automation or combination of development and test experience using Selenium WebDriver, Protractor, JUnit, JMeter , TestNG or similar tools
- Ability to coach and Train Junior Developers
- Ability to communicate problems and solutions effectively with business and technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience delivering features and products in a fast paced, KPI driven, end customer focused environment
- Data Analytics experience is nice to have
- Bachelor's degree in computer science of related field
Decide Consulting is a premiere IT Staffing and recruiting firm located in Houston, TX. We have been serving our technology clients since 2004. Our technology-based management and disruptive processes provide a higher level of service to our candidates and clients. Apply for this job now, submit your resume at https://decideconsulting.com/submit-resume/ or call us at 281.596.0123.
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Direct Placement
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com