Website decideconsultng Help Desk professionals!!!! We need you for a great assignment here in Houston! If you possess strong customer service skills and can provide technical support onsite and remotely this contract assignment is calling your name! What you will be doing: <span style="font-family:Arial
If you possess strong customer service skills and can provide technical support onsite and remotely this contract assignment is calling your name!
What you will be doing:
- Handing incoming requests to the help desk by successfully analyzing, resolving, and documenting problems and requests in accordance with current standards.
- Follow up with customers to ensure work orders were completed, and that there is a strong degree of customer satisfaction.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
What you bring to the table:
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, particularly Windows 10
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to create comprehensive, accurate documentation and knowledge base articles
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office application suite including MS Outlook
- Excellent time management skills – ability to multi-task, prioritize, and escalate support requests in a high-pressure environment
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- An intermediate knowledge of networking, Windows operating systems, and business software applications.
- Experience using ITSM Ticketing tools (e. g. Service Now, Remedy) or similar ticketing systems to manage and track incidents
Preferred, not required: Certification in relevant IT products/technologies (Examples, CompTIA (A+, Network +, Server+ and Security+ certifications and/or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Contract
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org