Website decideconsultng Business Analyst The IT Business Analyst will act as a key innovator and contributor to the ultimate success of the company's web applications. You will join our development team in building the next generation of our products from the ground up. This is a full-time salaried work from home position with excellent benefits.
The IT Business Analyst will act as a key innovator and contributor to the ultimate success of the company’s web applications. You will join our development team in building the next generation of our products from the ground up. This is a full-time salaried work from home position with excellent benefits.
What you will do:
- Develop detailed product stories/requirements, in an agile environment, to ensure product delivery consistency with target personas, motivators and expectations
- Actively participate in all aspects of the product development cycle
- Work closely with all stakeholders to communicate customer needs, adjust requirements based on technical feedback, prioritize requirements, and manage to change priorities
- Research, learn and implement technologies to develop a background for successful product definition
- Employ and develop product planning and management best practices, establishing and executing reliable processes for collecting and prioritizing customer/market requirements
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship with customers as a critical resource to address critical pre- and post-sales customer product issues and ultimately help drive product sales engagements to closure
- Lead through influence in both technical and functional settings
- Strong general technical competency required
- Must be self-starting, hardworking and inquisitive
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A proven track record for high-quality product delivery
- In-depth understanding of the agile software development cycle and methodologies
- Strong leadership, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Must work well with others of all personality types in an intense environment
- Teamwork, attention to detail, and great communication skills are required
- Driven, creative, and results-oriented applicants are highly preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in a Software Development environment
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience directly related scrum/agile product delivery experience
- A minimum of 3 years leading people
- A Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent professional experience
Decide Consulting is a premiere IT Staffing and recruiting firm located in Houston, TX. We have been serving our technology clients since 2004. Our technology-based management and disruptive processes provide a higher level of service to our candidates and clients.
Apply for this job now, submit your resume at https://decideconsulting.com/submit-resume/ or call us at 281.596.0123.
***Not able to provide sponsorship at this time***
Recruiter: Debbie Ward
Position Type: Direct Placement
Experience Level: 9 Years
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com