Website decideconsultng If you are looking for a challenging role with a company who is a leader in their industry and with great long-term benefits then this is the job for you. Decide Consulting is looking for a IT Helpdesk Analyst for a Perm role with our Houston client. This person will play an integral part in supporting internal staff with IT systems
Duties and responsibilities
- Handle tier 1 support tickets from company employees, for example:
- User access requests.
- Onboarding/offboarding user accounts.
- Telephone setup.
- Workstation setup and moves.
- Network and power connections.
- Hardware configurations.
- Diagnose issues reported by users.
- Escalate issues to other members of the team or management where necessary.
- Work closely with others to ensure a quick response time.
- Become familiar with the company's systems and be ready to support additional areas of responsibility as needed.
- Assist with IT software and infrastructure projects as necessary.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned.
- Minimum one year's experience of IT helpdesk support in a commercial environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills in English: verbal and written.
- Must be able to lift and move computer-related equipment.
- Must be dedicated, hard-working and used to a fast-paced environment.
Decide Consulting is a premiere IT Staffing and recruiting firm located in Houston, TX. We have been serving our technology clients since 2004. Our technology-based management and disruptive processes provide a higher level of service to our candidates and clients. Apply for this job now, submit your resume at https://decideconsulting.com/submit-resume/ or call us at 281.596.0123.
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Direct Placement
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com