Website decideconsultng IT Specialist Description: We are seeking a part time IT Specialist to work in a fast-paced restaurant environment with stores in Texas. Candidates must have a strong understanding and interest in computers, as well as a strong technical aptitude with the ability to learn new skills. <span style="font-size:11
We are seeking a part time IT Specialist to work in a fast-paced restaurant environment with stores in Texas. Candidates must have a strong understanding and interest in computers, as well as a strong technical aptitude with the ability to learn new skills.
What you will do:
This person will be responsible for the predetermined schedule of support for all Point-of-Sale (POS) hardware and software for the company's stores. This includes support of computer hardware and software, registers, and network equipment.
- 2+ years of IT software experience in F&B / restaurants / hospitality industry
- Ability to work well under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with Active Directory
- Experience with Windows Server 2016 or 2019
- Strong problem solving skills
- Basic IT, network, and network equipment comprehension
- Must be flexible with schedule to work days, evenings and weekends as required
- A vehicle and valid drivers license are required for this position
- Computer Science Degree or related field; or an equivalent amount of directly related experience.
Decide Consulting is a premiere IT Staffing and recruiting firm located in Houston, TX. We have been serving our technology clients since 2004. Our technology-based management and disruptive processes provide a higher level of service to our candidates and clients.
Apply for this job now, submit your resume at https://decideconsulting.com/submit-resume/ or call us at 281.596.0123. ***Not able to provide sponsorship at this time***
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Right to Hire
Experience Level: 2 Years
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com