- Provide technical leadership on complex projects.
- Project software and hardware requirements for application software.
- Confer with department management to assist in planning, organizing and controlling activities for highly specialized technical areas.
- Confer with appropriate groups to provide analysis to formulate and define system requirements, scope and objectives, establish priorities, and monitor progress of information systems in highly specialized areas.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve highly complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results to obtain maximum computer utilization.
- Prepare detail project feasibility studies, formulate complete system scope, project cost, time estimates and human resource and IT infrastructure requirements for new and existing computer information systems.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which application software will be written.
- Prepare and conducts system test planning for complex systems.
- Design, code, test, debug and document new application software programs and/or makes enhancements to existing application software programs of all levels.
- Execute and monitor that the task conforms to shop techniques, standards, policies and procedures.
- Monitor application software systems to ensure proper execution and performance.
- Provide complete documentation for new or modified information systems and/or application software programs, including operational procedures and manuals.
- Assist, direct, train, monitor, and coordinate the work of less experienced application software developers
- 5+ years IT experience
- Experience in Node.js
- Proficiency in SQL
- GIT knowledge
- Experience in Vue.js, or another modern frontend framework (React JS, Angular)
- Understanding of Component Based Design
- Willingness to work in an Agile Environment
- Willingness to train and mentor Junior Developers
- Understanding of Containers
**Unable to sponsor for this position at this time. Must live in the Indianapolis area for consideration.***
To apply for this job please visit decideconsulting.com.