Website decideconsultng .NET Developer Are you someone who can translate business ideas into software? Our Downtown Houston client is looking to add a .NET Developer to their team. If you like to solve problems with code, we want to hear from you. What you will
Are you someone who can translate business ideas into software? Our Downtown Houston client is looking to add a .NET Developer to their team. If you like to solve problems with code, we want to hear from you.
What you will do:
As part of the Business Solutions team, the responsibilities of this Developer would include:
- Provide primary support for commercial and custom developed applications
- Resolve day-to-day production issues and quickly respond to issues to minimize the business impact.
- Provide afterhours support as needed.
- Must have first–hand knowledge and expertise in all phases of software deployment (requirements definition, design, development/configuration & validation, testing, database upgrades, training, go–live support, and post–implementation support)
- Understanding of .NET web application architecture, development and underlying application server technologies
- Development experience with Microsoft Visual Studio .NET Framework
- Experience in business reporting, analytics and business information systems
- Ability to write, analyze and maintain complex SQL queries and Procedures/Triggers
- Familiarity with SQL Server databases, Oracle databases, and ODBC client principles
- Experience with ETL tools
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to continue to learn new skills and willingness to share knowledge with others
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a dynamic, problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proven strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience supporting other enterprise applications is a plus
- Previous experience within the Oil & Gas industry a plus
- 4-year degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or related field. Equivalent work experience would be considered.
Decide Consulting is a premiere IT Staffing and recruiting firm located in Houston, TX. We have been serving our technology clients since 2004. Our technology-based management and disruptive processes provide a higher level of service to our candidates and clients. Apply for this job now, submit your resume at https://decideconsulting.com/submit-resume/ or call us at 281.596.0123
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Right to Hire
Experience Level: 5 Years
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org