Website decideconsultng .NET Team Lead Calling all Technical Team Leads, are you looking for a chance to join a growing organization? Are you someone who can translate business ideas into software? Then we want to hear from you. A Houston based Software company is looking to add a .NET Team Lead to their organization. This is a fully
Calling all Technical Team Leads, are you looking for a chance to join a growing organization? Are you someone who can translate business ideas into software? Then we want to hear from you. A Houston based Software company is looking to add a .NET Team Lead to their organization. This is a fully remote leadership opportunity.
What you will do:
- As a .NET Team Lead, you will be responsible for overseeing the creation of new applications and functionality in .NET, and maintaining, customizing, and upgrading the existing .NET and ASP/ASP.NET code
- Help bring in new technology into the Product
- Integrate the Software product with other 3rd party applications
- Your role will include the development of program documentation including design documents and graphics aids such as flow charts and wireframes to identify program specification requirements
- Using all the tools AWS has to offer, expand the current software products' capabilities
- Programming activities include coding, testing, debugging, documentation, modifications, and how-to videos
- Manage the software development team and contractors
- Experience with Web architecture, Mobile Applications
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with API & Integrations
- Familiar and has implemented design patterns in project work.
- Demonstrated aptitude and willingness to work with a variety of newer emerging technologies/tools as opportunities demand
- Solid experience with Visual Studio
- Must be familiar with SDLC – software development life cycle
Nice to Have:
- UI/UX Experience
- Agile/Scrum Experience
- CRM/ERP Applications Experience
- 2+ years' experience leading technical teams
- 8+ years current hands-on development experience.
- 8+ years' experience in Windows .NET platform (.NET, C#, ASP, MVC, VB.NET)
Formal Education & Certification:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field. Graduate degree a plus
Decide Consulting is a premiere IT Staffing and recruiting firm located in Houston, TX. We have been serving our technology clients since 2004. Our technology-based management and disruptive processes provide a higher level of service to our candidates and clients.
Apply for this job now, submit your resume at https://decideconsulting.com/submit-resume/ or call us at 281.596.0123.
***Not able to provide sponsorship at this time***
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Direct Placement
Experience Level: 8 Years
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com