Website decideconsultng Network Voice Engineer needed for challenging 1-year contract opportunity in North Houston. Don't walk.... run... and get your resume in the mix today! The Network Voice Engineer is responsible for researching, implementing, monitoring and administering of Voice and UC systems. What you will be tasked with:
The Network Voice Engineer is responsible for researching, implementing, monitoring and administering of Voice and UC systems.
What you will be tasked with:
- Provides maintenance and support of all enterprise-wide voice solutions.
- Monitors and evaluates network systems tracking problems; implements solutions and improvements.
- Performs upgrades to hardware and software as required.
- Provides telecommunications and collaboration troubleshooting.
- Participates in support of all Voice and UC implementation, providing core guidance based on defined designed standards.
- Evaluates and tests network and telecommunications technologies.
- Performs network modeling and capacity planning.
- Publishes network documentation processes to maintain corporate and regulatory standards.
- Analyzes regional project needs/requirements and recommends network systems and hardware.
- Coordinates with other technology architects to provide enterprise wide technology planning and roadmaps.
- 5+ years of experience with IP routing and switching years of experience
- 5+ with Cisco IP voice systems years of experience in network analysis
- 5+ monitoring experience
- Cisco CCNP/DP or higher is a plus
- Typically requires Bachelor's degree in related field
Recruiter: Debbie Ward
Position Type: Contract
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org