Website decideconsultng Permian Basin Regional IT Manager We are looking for an energetic and customer focused IT Leader that will develop and maintain a highly professional relationship with the OpCo General Managers in the Odessa TX and Midland TX area. He or She will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our OpCo computer systems and support within the
We are looking for an energetic and customer focused IT Leader that will develop and maintain a highly professional relationship with the OpCo General Managers in the Odessa TX and Midland TX area. He or She will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our OpCo computer systems and support within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. They will lead, supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company's computing needs and ensure all related IT projects are meet or exceed the projects intended business value within the project milestones and KPI's.
The successful candidate will have strong technical skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry's best practice processes. They will be ITIL certified or have substantial experience developing teams under such structure.
What You Will Do:
- Managing information technology and computer systems
- Work closely with the Service Desk to identify all opportunities to shift work to their center to allow more time to focus on OpCo IT service improvements
- Controlling and evaluating IT and electronic data operations
- Managing IT staff
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve OpCo IT services for the OpCo business(s)
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization
- Designing IT training programs and workshops for staff and the business
- Conducting regular system audits
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Providing direction for IT team members
- Identify and exercise opportunities for team building events, training and skills advancement
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff by training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Implement and coordinate systems policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle IT related expenses, implement and sustain cost effectiveness
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel and build high performance teams
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field preferred
- 8+ years of experience within information technology
- Experience in the most current technologies
- 4 years proven experience Leading and managing IT teams
- Experience leading mission critical, 24×7 systems; available for shift and weekend tasks as assigned
- Strong collaboration with other IT staff, including networking, security, and data center operation teams, to facilitate effective issue resolution.
Decide Consulting is a premiere IT Staffing and recruiting firm located in Houston, TX. We have been serving our technology clients since 2004. Our technology-based management and disruptive processes provide a higher level of service to our candidates and clients.
Apply for this job now, submit your resume at https://decideconsulting.com/submit-resume/ or call us at 281.596.0123.
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Direct Placement