Website decideconsultng Our client is looking for a software developer to develop, test and implement web, mobile, and integration software applications for healthcare practices as part of an Agile scrum team. The role requires problem solving and troubleshooting skills and the candidate should be proficient with data standards such as HL7 and FHIR. Technologies used include PHP, React, SQL, and MongoDB. <span
– Design, test, document, develop, and validate software and interfaces.
– Secure customer satisfaction with integration deliverables.
– Attain expertise with interface software and its function in client environments.
– Provide focused, high quality solutions for customer integration challenges.
– Assist the team in designing, developing and implementing the product road map.
Qualifications and Requirements:
– Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
– 3 years (preferred) of experience implementing software solutions; preferably in the healthcare industry
– Proficient in technology and data standards: HL7, Mirth, FHIR and SQL
– Cloud infrastructure experience: AWS technologies and Linux
– PHP and React experience
– NoSQL working knowledge: MongoDB / DynamoDB
– REST APIs and experience consuming APIs
– User Experience (UX) and design knowledge
– GIT and other repository tools exposure
– Agile and Scrum SDLC methodologies
– Start-up mentality where things are moving fast
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Direct Placement
Experience Level: 2 Years
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com