Website decideconsultng Our client is looking for an experienced Product Owner for Enterprise Data Management. This position is responsible for developing and driving priorities for software/data/systems product teams. The primary responsibilities of the Product Owner is to lead the effort to create software and data solutions to support the business strategy. Responsibilities include strategy, product roadmap planning and execution, documentation and ownership of the product backlog. The
Our client is looking for an experienced Product Owner for Enterprise Data Management. This position is responsible for developing and driving priorities for software/data/systems product teams. The primary responsibilities of the Product Owner is to lead the effort to create software and data solutions to support the business strategy. Responsibilities include strategy, product roadmap planning and execution, documentation and ownership of the product backlog.
The Product Owner participates on a cross-functional Agile Scrum team and/or hybrid Agile Waterfall project team to develop and maintain a foundational solution. His/her leadership and product knowledge guide the Design and Development teams' efforts and ensure the roadmap and key requirements are met. Additionally, the Product Owner collaborates with the Business Owners and other Product Owners to ensure the strategy aligns with the portfolio goals.
–Own, prioritize, and maintain the Product Backlog, including defining epics, writing user stories, documenting defects, and defining acceptance criteria and business requirements documents to support design, development and testing efforts.
– Collaborate to define, analyze, and communicate Product Roadmap alignment with business objectives as supported with business cases, customer data, and general data analysis.
– Lead, collaborate with, and motivate a cross-functional team of user experience partners, designers, business analysts, data analysts, developers, testers, and others to develop, execute, and release in alignment with program and/or product roadmaps.
– Communicate with internal stakeholders about the prioritization of the Product Backlog and the product and release progression status. Fully understand and validate the business strategy and vision.
– Work with internal stakeholders to develop metrics to manage and track benefits, customer satisfaction, adoption, and risks to operations.
– Participate in (or lead, when appropriate) Agile and/or Hybrid Agile/Waterfall methodology activities: daily stand-ups, feature review, grooming, estimation, release planning, sprint planning, retrospectives, stakeholder and other required sign offs, and sprint demonstrations.
– Serve as an expert in the assigned business or system domain while leading development across multiple teams at the program level.
– Assist customer support teams and help to develop and implement trainings and communications that allow partners and internal clients to better understand the products and new feature/functionality.
– Mentor and coach less experienced team members, including the development of Product Owner II, Business Analyst I and II, and Scrum Master roles.
– Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
– Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Accounting, Management Information Systems or related field, preferred.
– Certified Scrum Product Owner certification or SAFe Product Owner Certification, preferred.
– Any additional Scrum-related certifications, such as Certified Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Professional, preferred.
– Two or more years of working knowledge of service-oriented application solutions required.
– Two or more years of data mapping and transformation experience required.
– Eight or more years of experience with the analysis and implementation of software and data integration solutions or products required, Including 4+ years of experience in delivering software under the Agile framework, required.
– Four or more years of experience working on a software development team, preferred.
– Four or more years of experience in an Agile, Scrum-based work environment and/or Waterfall development environment, preferred.
– Experience in the banking or financial services industry, preferred.
– Strong product management skills: experience managing a feature roadmap, product vision, and customer personas.
– Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, including strong communication skills and transparency when working with stakeholders.
– Strong technical knowledge of service-oriented architecture.
– Strong technical knowledge of data model and mapping designs.
– Understanding of Business Process Modeling (BPM) and ability to contribute to BPM efforts as needed.
– Ability to work independently on medium to large complexity efforts, or in support of a Senior or Lead on larger efforts.
– Ability to use qualitative and quantitative data to guide a cohesive product strategy.
– Ability to quickly prototype ideas and communicate them to team members.
– Proven ability to prioritize and manage workload in a high-pressure environment and to instill a sense of urgency in others as necessary to meet deadlines.
– Demonstrated use of quantitative prioritization tools such as "Weighted Shortest Job First” (WSJF), or similar tools.
– Excellent customer service skills with the ability to effectively identify and develop solutions for business needs.
– Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently while supporting a team environment.
– Proven team-building skills demonstrating the ability to work across organizational groups.
– Excellent process and project management skills.
– Strategic, innovative, and problem-solving mindset with developed analytical abilities and organizational skills.
– Exceptional verbal communication and technical writing skills with an ability to effectively interact with and convey information to people who possess varying levels of understanding on applicable topics.
***Local Candidates Only***
***Sponsorship Not Available****
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Contract
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org