Website decideconsultng Prophet 21 Systems Specialist We are seeking an Epicor Prophet 21 Systems Specialist to join our growing wholesale distributorship in Houston, Texas. The ideal candidate will have experience providing operational support and serving as the primary Prophet 21 Systems Specialist in order to assist the company in its expansion. Required Skills:
We are seeking an Epicor Prophet 21 Systems Specialist to join our growing wholesale distributorship in Houston, Texas. The ideal candidate will have experience providing operational support and serving as the primary Prophet 21 Systems Specialist in order to assist the company in its expansion.
- 3+ years Prophet 21
- 3+ years Crystal Reports/SSRS
- 3+ years Crystal Forms
- 3+ years Portal Designer
- 3+ years SQL
- Strong Communication Skills
- Proficient with Excel
- Develop, test and implement solutions using Prophet 21 tools (Business Rules, Dynachanges, Portals, SQL Scripts/Queries, etc.)
- Lead effort to implement Prophet 21 best practices in order to support
- Increase operational efficiency by leading data cleanup efforts
- Support Prophet 21 users by answering application questions, tracking issues, monitoring changes and resolving or escalating problems.
- Produce user reports per the company defined process
- Must be able to multi-task among various departments
- Be primary support for Prophet 21 system
- Administration of the Prophet 21 system
- Support third-party applications
- Training other users on how to use the Prophet 21 system
- Deep knowledge of Prophet 21 software applications required.
- Solid understanding of wholesale distribution including strong knowledge of business processes such as accounting, inventory management, and order processing.
- Comfortable being the Prophet 21 "go-to person, with strong understanding of all aspects of Prophet 21.
- Demonstrates a passion to help team members – by understanding the issue before acting.
- Solid time and project management skills.
- Knows how to drive and create value added metrics and objectives.
- Willing to lead from the front and support areas that have training gaps.
- Ability to use Prophet 21 to improve efficiencies and expanding the user experience.
- Ability to manage timelines and provide sound work-product.
- Effective teaching with excellent verbal/written communication skills and PC skills.
- Comfortable training in a group and / or one-one environment.
- Strong experience in Excel, Spreadsheet Server, and SQL.
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Direct Placement
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com