Website decideconsultng Are You ready to get involved earlier and make a high impact on projects, can help design and define our quality assurance principles from the ground up, and be challenged to step beyond merely testing and affect overall quality? It's a big responsibility and a unique opportunity for the right candidate. We are interested in interviewing Software Test Engineers who have a passion
*****TRAVEL Need to be able to travel up to 75%. Will work remotely when home
- Consultant mindset.
- 5+ years of overall software QA Testing experience 3 of which are with Automated Testing.
- Must be able to wear many hats including Implementing Automated testing solutions and some Pre-Sale calls.
- Good understanding and experience with Agile and Dev Ops. Nice to have
- Must have a good understanding of breaking down work items into different pieces,
- Isolating problems and guiding/reviewing/overseeing another people's work.
- Familiar with common automation/testing challenges (e.g., test data, environment configuration, …) and pro-actively suggest solutions for them.
- Demonstrated success in coordinating the test effort for one or more projects.
- Knowledge of QA methodology, debugging, tools, standards, and some emerging test methods
- Must be able to create test scripts form scratch for testing tools.
- Development background in writing scripts using C# or other software languages
- Experience with automated tools like Silk, Tosca, WinRunner, Selenium, Testing Whiz, Ranorex, Watir, Sahi, Telerik, WatiN etc
- Must have good communication and Presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience developing high quality test plans, test cases, and test tools.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- Experience with performance, load, stress testing large scale, distributed systems
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills, and an ability to come up with an innovative solution
- Experience testing across a variety of platforms (desktop, console, mobile, etc.).
- Experience collaborating with development operations team and with build/deploy systems
- Experience with specialized and technical testing. Examples include security, network protocols, multiplayer features, stress and performance testing, or publisher certification.
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings. Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, critical thinking, solid communication, and proven leadership skills, with the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and report results.
Recruiter: Lynn Downs
Position Type: Direct Placement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org